INTRODUCING THE LATEST PRODUCT FROM AUNTIE ANNE’S - PRETZEL CHICKEN BAKE!
Introducing the latest product from Auntie Anne’s - Pretzel Chicken Bake! A slice of delicious pretzel topped with fresh chicken and cheese. Then you can personalise your bake by choosing a flavour sauce - BBQ, Sweet Chilli or Firecracker. Like all of Auntie Anne's products, the bakes are made from scratch, the dough is mixed on site, hand-rolled and baked. Every product comes with a freshness guarantee which ensures the product has been baked within the last 30 minutes or less. With every Pretzel Chicken Bake sold, we will be donating 20p to their new charity partner - Roald Dahl’s Marvellous Children’s Charity! The Pretzel Chicken Bakes will launch in the UK on September 3rd 2018 and will be available until November 4th 2018. Now is your chance to get a slice of bliss, don’t miss out!
Bru Competition T&Cs
We've teamed up with Bru Coffee & Gelato and are giving you the chance to WIN TEA & CAKE FOR TWO! You don't need a special occasion to indulge in a cuppa & a slice of cake when BRU are giving it away for FREE! To enter, it's simple visit our Facebook page.
- In order to enter the St. George’s shopping centre competition, entrants must comment on the dedicated Facebook post. They will also be encouraged to like the page, share the post and tag their friend.
- Entries must be received between Monday 3rd September and Monday 10th September. Entries received after this period will not be valid.
- One entry per person.
- The prize is to win a drink and a slice of cake at Bru at St. George’s Shopping Centre.
- The winner will be contacted via Facebook and must respond within 7 days to arrange collection of their prize. Failure to do so will result in another winner being picked and contacted.
- Prize must be redeemed within 7 days of announcing the winner
- Employees of St. George's and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 or have consent from a parent or guardian to enter.
- The promoter for this competition is St Georges, Harrow
- Prizes are non transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative is available.
- By entering the competition you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrant’s personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- St Georges, Harrow, and its partners may wish to use the information you record in your competition to contact you regarding news and events and other competitions being held at St. Georges shopping
Back To School
Make sure you POP into the centre on Wednesday 29th August between 11am- 3pm because we are TREATING you to some Back To School goodies!
That's right, FREEBIES! It's time to get the new school year off to a flying start and we're here to give you a little helping hand by kitting the kids out with a few necessities.
Our 'More Weekend In Your Week' team will be roaming around the centre between 11am-3pm.
St. George’s shopping centre is on a mission to help save the environment by giving away reusable water bottles!
St George’s shopping centre will be handing out a fitting alternative to plastic water bottles by giving their shoppers FREE reusable versions on THURSDAY 16TH AUGUST. The initiative will give shoppers the opportunity to help the environment by using a reusable water bottle.
All food and beverage retailers in the centre are on board with the initiative and are offering the public free water refills in their usable St. George’s bottle. Nando’s, Tortilla, Bru, Frankie and Benny’s, Pizza Express, Prezzo and McDonald’s are proud to be involved working closely with the shopping centre, the community and their loyal customers.
St George’s shopping centre’s Centre Manager, Darren Harman, added, “We are extremely proud to be able to make a difference to the environment by giving our shoppers reusable water bottles. We are happy to see our retailers eager to get involved in the initiative. With the recent warmer weather, it’s important for the public to think about their own well-being as well as the environment. We hope the reusable water bottles will add to an already positive shopping experience.”.
Super Mario comes to St Georges
Super MARIO is coming to ST. GEORGES! JOIN US on Saturday 30th June at McDonald's between 11am - 12:30pm! Get the camera's ready because there is going to be lot's of photo opportunities and fun to be had, don't miss him!
The 'Harrow Half' Marathon
The ‘Harrow Half’ is a traffic free, chip timed half marathon taking place on 16th September 2018. Do you think you could take on the Harrow Half? If so - sign up NOW.
Refill With St. George's Competition Terms and Conditions
Entries to the prize draw are via the St. George’s Facebook page only. Login to your Facebook account, search for the St. George’s on Facebook and enter the competition using the details located in the pinned competition post.
Only one entry per person allowed.
Competition entries open at 4pm on Thursday 16th August 2018 and close at 4pm on Thursday 6th September.
To enter, you must locate the dedicated Refill With St. George's competition post on the St. George’s Facebook page and post a picture of your completed loyalty card.
The prize winners will be selected at random, by a computer process that provides verifiably random selections.
The winners will be contacted within 24 hours of being selected.
The winners will be announced on the St. George’s Facebook page and contacted directly, using the Facebook account that their original entry came in via. Once notified they have won, the winner needs to make contact within 48 hours. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and a new winner selected.
The prizes are:
Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred. No cash alternatives are available.
The competition is operated by Toolbox Group on behalf of St. George’s shopping centre, whose registered address is Toolbox Group, Vine Farm, Up Street, Bardwell, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP31 1AA.
Employees of St. George’s and their relatives and friends are not permitted to enter this competition.
By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion. You also give permission for your photographs and the rights to be used by arc shopping centre on their website and social media pages.
Details of the competition are correct at the time of publication and the promoter will only supplement or amend conditions of entry in exceptional circumstances. In such circumstances promoters will tell participations how to obtain the supplemental or amended rules.
Prizes awarded will be as described in the marketing communications or reasonable equivalents.
The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
The entrants personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.
New look loos for St George's
Significant changes have come to fruition for the toilets at St George’s shopping centre. The improvements of the level 2 customer toilets offer a better experience and facilities for women, men and children visiting the centre. The disabled toilets have also undergone a makeover and offer significantly improved facilities for shoppers.
The new toilets are much brighter, smarter and more efficient - improvements based on customer feedback - and were unveiled on 26th July 2017.
Darren Harman, Centre Manager at St George’s has been impressed with the transformation; he said “Our aim is to create a modern and vibrant shopping environment, without losing touch with the community we serve. The new look toilets are a vast improvement and we hope that our shoppers will enjoy using them.”