More Weekend in your Week t&cs
More Weekend in your Week t&cs
- One waffle can be redeemed through the St. George’s app per person.
- One waffle, per app download.
- The free waffles are only available on 14th July 2018
- Only the first 100 people will receive a waffle.
- Employees of St Georges and their relatives are not permitted to redeem a free waffle.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
The BIG screen will be coming back to Harrow for 6 weeks over the summer. The screen will be showing a selection of sporting events and family films. Summer of Sports: Showings on the BIG screen - 2nd - 15th July - Wimbledon 8th July - Grand Prix 7th - 29th July - Tour De France 15th - 22nd July - The Golf Open 1st - 12th August - European Athletics Keep your eyes peeled for FREE food and vouchers from our St. Georges Team.
Super Mario comes to St Georges
Super MARIO is coming to ST. GEORGES! JOIN US on Saturday 30th June at McDonald's between 11am - 12:30pm! Get the camera's ready because there is going to be lot's of photo opportunities and fun to be had, don't miss him!
Fancy a FREE coffee?
CALLING ALL COFFEE LOVING DAD'S!
Fancy a Father's Day BREW? Well you're in luck, the first 30 DAD'S to get to Bru Coffee & Gelato on SUNDAY will get a FREE COFFEE!
WAKE UP and let Bru Coffee & Gelato shower you with a little love this Father's Day because you deserve it.
The 'Harrow Half' Marathon
The ‘Harrow Half’ is a traffic free, chip timed half marathon taking place on 16th September 2018. Do you think you could take on the Harrow Half? If so - sign up NOW.
MIDNIGHT WALK IN AID OF ST LUKES HOSPICE
Join thousands of women on Friday 22nd June at Harrow & Brent’s biggest girls’ night out!
Walk a 5 or 9 mile route in aid of St Luke’s Hospice whilst laughing, singing and smiling! After all, girls just wanna have fun!
This year it is going to be bigger and better with our first ever 80s themed Midnight Walk!
The event starts at 10:30pm at Harrow Leisure Centre with entertainment and a warm up before setting off for the night’s journey.
All walkers get a fundraising pack which includes a FREE pink t-shirt and water, breakfast and goodies on the night when they register. Dress the part with pink props and come along and join in the fun.
REGISTER ONLINE NOW!
BOOK BY 31ST MAY FOR YOUR EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT
Early-bird entry is only £20 until the 31st May, then tickets go up to £25 (£35 on the night).
New look loos for St George's
Significant changes have come to fruition for the toilets at St George’s shopping centre. The improvements of the level 2 customer toilets offer a better experience and facilities for women, men and children visiting the centre. The disabled toilets have also undergone a makeover and offer significantly improved facilities for shoppers.
The new toilets are much brighter, smarter and more efficient - improvements based on customer feedback - and were unveiled on 26th July 2017.
Darren Harman, Centre Manager at St George’s has been impressed with the transformation; he said “Our aim is to create a modern and vibrant shopping environment, without losing touch with the community we serve. The new look toilets are a vast improvement and we hope that our shoppers will enjoy using them.”