St. George's Little Helpers
Join us as we bring the MAGIC to Christmas shopping on Saturday 21st December. Our St. George's little helpers will be treating lucky shoppers to FREE parking, chocolate treats and random acts of Christmas kindness.
Bauble Boggle T&Cs
Bauble Boggle T&Cs
1. In order to enter the St. George’s shopping centre Bauble Boggle competition, entrants must guess how many baubles are inside the globe located outside Vue cinema from 11th December 2019 to 22nd December 2019. Entrants must comment their answer on the pinned competition Facebook post.
2. Entries must be received between 11th December 2019 and 22nd December 2019 Entries received after this period will not be valid.
3. One entry per person.
4. The prize is a £50 gift voucher to use at Vue cinema.
5. The winner will be contacted via Facebook and must respond within 48 hours to arrange collection of their prize. Failure to do so will result in another winner being picked and contacted.
6. Employees of St. George’s shopping centre and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
7. All entrants must be over the age of 18 or have consent from a parent or guardian to enter.
8. The promoter for this competition is St. George’s shopping centre, Harrow.
9. Prizes are non transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative is available.
10. By entering the competition you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
11. Details are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
12. The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
13. The entrant’s personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. St. George’s shopping centre and its partners may wish to use the information you record in your competition to contact you regarding news and events and other competitions being held at St. George’s shopping centre.
We've created a book!
This project began way back in January with the aim to improve literacy for local primary school children and encourage more children in our community to read and write stories for fun. ✏️📖 In order to inspire young children to get reading, bring out a little creativity and put pen to paper, we teamed up with #1 Bestselling author, David P Perlmutter. 📚